Personalized marketing services set Creative Commotion apart from the competition. We work closely with each client to define goals and then develop and implement integrated marketing and communication solutions that attract clients, buyers, patients, customers and referrals.
Strategic Marketing Planning
With each new client, Creative Commotion completes a business overview to help define the state of the business and marketing goals. That exercise helps define the most impactful and cost-effective marketing and communication efforts that will advance a business or organization.
- Brand development and enhancement
- Integrated marketing and communications planning and implementation
- Public/media relations
- Event management
- Signage and in-facility display consulting
Content marketing, speeches, collateral, scripts, advertising – it all needs sparkling, engaging writing that is audience focused. The Creative Commotion team writes well. That’s right – we do not write good, we write well. Period.
- Content creation: Writing, editing and proofreading
- Advertising creative: TV, radio, online, print
- Video, TV and radio script writing
- Video production management
- Collateral, including brochures, newsletters and annual reports
- Direct mail
Posting a photo of your dog on Facebook is easy. Having and implementing a successful digital marketing plan is not. Creative Commotion and its technology gurus can help you make sense of digital marketing as part of your integrated marketing strategy.
- Website and app development
- Social media strategy and implementation
- Paid digital advertising planning
- Blog development